[thelist] NS Repeating Background Problem

Aleem aleem at mindless.com
Mon Dec 10 12:48:45 CST 2001

Here's the URL

http://24.101.108.105/wssite/5/indexIE.php (IE - this is how it should
look.. still has a few JS bugs I will look over after I resolve the
browser issue)

http://24.101.108.105/wssite/5/indexNS.php (Netscape - Check this in IE
also to see what I mean)

It's going totally berserk! As soon as I put the style tag, in the table
tag, the other layers align at the bottom, but when I take it off from
the CONTENT section, things are back to normal... normal meaning the
layout resolves but the background still doesn't repeat.

<rant>
Given, I can work around this using style sheets, it still bothers me
that NS doesn't support repeating GIFs and even more so that it doesn't
support transparency in PNGs! I feel like NS doesn't deserve the effort
I put in to make my site comply with their standards... only if the
users knew!
</rant>