[thelist] Looking for a simple CF-based catalog/shopping cart

Michael Buffington mike at stirlingbridge.com
Mon Dec 10 15:52:43 CST 2001

I've been selling the engine to www.fiveoh.com for some time now (it's a
demo site with sparse amount of product), and it meshes with your needs
pretty closely. If you email me off list we can talk about it further.

Michael Buffington
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
Author ColdFusion 5.0 Developer's Guide (ISBN: 0072132256)
http://www.michaelbuffington.com
ph: (714) 404-8616
email: mike at stompzine.com
AIM: elbowdonkey