[thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet

Chad Savage jg3_savage at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 16:02:47 CST 2001

Hello, List -

Brand new member with a (reasonably) basic question:

I'm about to completely rebuild my personal site from
the ground up and I'm interested in making it as
technically sound as I can.

I'm looking for links to sites/pages that provide a
solid overview of what a Modern Web Page Should
Contain to be compliant with HTML 4.01, W3C specs,
that kind of stuff. Searches have produced so many
results as to be overwhelming, and the amount of
information seems to be depthless.

I'm looking for... well, like a kind of
overview/guided tour.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Chad Savage
Graphic-Designer-evolved-to-Web-Designer-trying-to-evolve-to-Really-Good-and-Thorough-Web-Designer

=====
§    chad savage
§    jackson gray 3
§    www.jacksongray3.com