[thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Dec 10 16:15:30 CST 2001

>I'm looking for links to sites/pages that provide a
>solid overview of what a Modern Web Page Should
>Contain to be compliant with HTML 4.01, W3C specs,
>that kind of stuff. Searches have produced so many
>results as to be overwhelming, and the amount of
>information seems to be depthless.

hi chad

a couple to get you started (apologies if they're old news to you) --

  http://alistapart.com/

alistapart is good because of its huge archive of articles about designing
web sites to standards (among other things)

  http://webstandards.org/

the WaSP is good because it fights the good fight

rudy
http://rudy.ca/