[thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet, Part 2

Chad Savage jg3_savage at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 17:10:50 CST 2001

Another question I'm tossing back-and-forth:

I'm building a compact-but-funky-cool Flash navigation
panel. It will be the same on each page (as in,
the-file-is-literally-the-same same).

I could:

[a] Put a copy of it on each page
[b] Build a frameset around it so that it only loads
once
[c] Use an include statement to call it
[d] ? -- you tell me -- ?

The navigation panel won't be huge (file-size OR
screen-size), but the file-size won't be teeny,
either.

What say you? What's the most preferred way to place
this sucker?

(and please spare me the "Easy--Don't use Flash at
all" remarks I've gotten elsewhere)

Thankee in advance.

Mister Full-Of-Questions

=====