[thelist] CSS layout site check

noah noah at tookish.net
Mon Dec 10 18:54:35 CST 2001

I've just done a (very) simple site using CSS for all the layout.

It works for me in IE 5.5, NS 6.1, and Moz 0.9.2 on WinME; there are a few
issues with Opera 6, and it's a mess in NS 4.7, but I've decided not to care.

I was wondering if I could bug someone to have a look at it in IE on a Mac,
and maybe IE 5.0 on Windows (I'm assuming that it will work on Moz/NS6+ on
any platform). I'd also be interested in how it looks on any other browsers
that might handle it, though I don't imagine there are many.

I only had a few hours to spend on it, so the design is pretty basic (for
the time being) - I'd be willing to listen to criticism, though.

The site's at: http://www.taguchimonster.com/

Thanks,
Noah