[thelist] Looking for a simple CF-based catalog/shopping cart

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Mon Dec 10 21:58:02 CST 2001

Buying a $400 video card just to get 30fps more in quake 3 isn't
useful...but people do it (me...;-)).
Installing nitrous in your car so it gets 750 HP instead of 500 isn't
useful...but people do it.
Getting the poodle's hair trimmed isn't really useful...but people do it.

While optimizing code for it's own sake may not be productive, I wouldn't
say it's useless if someone gets a kick out of it.
If you are worried about the performance of a cfparam, and then start
looping over queries on the next line, then it's useless :)

jon