[thelist] Image Dicer

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Dec 10 22:04:21 CST 2001

>I've been trying to find a decent image dicer for a while. I mainly use
>Paint Shop Pro for image work but have a Mac as well as a PC.

I prefer using brute force in Photoshop ... just create a
semi-transparent layer as the top layer in a PSD and make squares of
different colors, select the squares and copy merged and paste them
into a new document ... haven't used Fireworks in a few versions, but
when I tried the trial I still preferred using a cookie cutter layer
in PS ... easier to get pixel-accuracy.

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/