[thelist] PC File Utilities?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Tue Dec 11 04:10:05 CST 2001

>6. Re those _vti_ files, don't use Front Page.  :)

I don't actually. They were generated by IIS even though I had
specifically not installed it. It's part of my Win2KPro learning
curve. I think that I had thought that they were indexes. <grin and
shrug>

--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com