[thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet

Karen J. Bowen karen at miinx.com.au
Tue Dec 11 04:59:26 CST 2001

Hi Chad,

I notice your front page comment - "(Sorry - I'm SICK of NETSCAPE)" -
and can understand where you're coming from with NN4.x (who couldn't!)

However, Mozilla/Netscape 6.2+ are browsers definitely worth coding for
- your pages all actually look great (same as IE) in Moz 0.9.6 which I'm
using now.  Plus Mozilla/Netscape are standards compliant browsers, so
if you're planning to stick to specs, then you'll be fine with them.

As to your specific question, check out the Netscape/DevEdge Evangelism
pages - http://developer.netscape.com/evangelism/index.html - for a slew
of excellent articles, tutes and references with everything related to
building cross-browser, compliant pages.

HTH
Karen