[thelist] CSS layout site check

gsd gsd at members.evolt.org
Tue Dec 11 09:03:28 CST 2001

hi,It looks good on IE5/Mac, No problems.

The CSS Validator throws up a bunch of warnings but it otherwise validates:

<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.taguchimo
nster.com%2Ftools%2Fmain.css&warning=1&profile=css2>

btw i have a screenshot on IE5 Mac but i lost the original message, so email
me if you want it and I'lll send it offlist.

george
http://cyklotron.com/
cyklotron: a gringo in medellin, colombia
PGP: 6564 E940 5A91 38A0 152D  D04F 92DF 2C24 9C49 9E9A