[thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet

Ryan Eby ebyryan at msu.edu
Tue Dec 11 10:42:06 CST 2001

I have also met alot of people who refuse to upgrade because they have
learned how to use their current browser well and don't want to chance
losing features or learning new ones. Many of them could easily download or
install them off a CD, but they choose not to. It's close to your fear
point, but alittle different.