[thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet

carole guevin carole at soulmedia.com
Tue Dec 11 11:49:08 CST 2001

> I dont want an easy life, things are there to try us, if
> everything was easy
> then, well how would i learn and further my knowledge?

wasn't saying I want an easy life - I don't have an easy life - you know I
live on the web - but I DON'T want more complications... yes the learning
curve is steep - 6 years non-stop and none anytime soon.

Right it's my passion - right it's my life - but what brought be to the web
initially - is the potentiality, it's incredible potentiality... so this
crap about working around old browsers is unfair to everyone... yes I did
develop web that way but since about 6 months I'm taking clients that accept
to code for 5.x and up... my argument is that they have *less* chance of
degrading ungracefully...

.c