[thelist] Site Replication/Mirroring Tools

andre gaulin andregaulin at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:05:09 CST 2001

Hey everyone...

hopefully someone out there can give me some info on the best way to handle
my site mirroring issue.  I have 2 webservers that need to share the exact
same info.  At the moment i have a load balancing machine to act as a
gateway and distribute the workload.  My problem is that i am currently
manually updating both webservers.  I want to upload once and have an
automated process which takes care of replication.  Any suggestions as to
best practices, tools, etc.  Human error has caused a couple of glitches
previously and i would like to avoid them in the future if possible.