[thelist] PS6 Question

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Tue Dec 11 16:24:54 CST 2001

Is it possible to remove a specific color from a JPG image within Photoshop?
I have some black and maroon text atop a white background, and Id like to
remove the white and just be left with the text.
Perhaps I can tell the eraser to only remove white?  Or is there some other
way?

Thanks all.

--Salvatore (Desperately needing a PS book)

<TIP TYPE="hardware">
Is your only gripe about your computer that its too slow?  The HD, diskette,
CDRW, video/audio, et cetera all work perfectly?
Try a PC kit instead.  Harvest your existing components and install them
into a new motherboard/CPU/case kit and you'll
end up with what works like a brand new machine.
http://www.pricewatch.com is a great place to start looking.
</TIP>