[thelist] Atomz Enterprise Search

Shaun Anderson shaunanderson at shaunanderson.info
Tue Dec 11 16:48:32 CST 2001

I need to set up an search page on our intranet and I've been asked to see
if Atomz will work. (We use it for our corp. web site)

I thought to myself, "No, the Intranet would have to be available on the
net" but kept my mouth shut as I've been wrong about these things before.

I looked at atomz.com, and found reference to "Atomz Enterprise Search"
which claims that it does intranet searching.  The only catch is that it's a
press release, and I can't find any info about the actual product.  Does
anybody know if it actually exists? I would assume that it does as the press
release is over a year old.

Has anybody used it and can recommend it?

We're running IIS on WinNT.

Thanks,
Shaun