[thelist] Site Color Scheme

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Tue Dec 11 17:39:05 CST 2001

At 12/11/2001 03:54 PM, you wrote:
>Hey Evolters :
>
>  Does anyone know of any good resources on color schemes for sites? I am
> a total dunce when it comes to color schemes (no I am not color blind,
> alteast thats what my eye doc told me). But I can never seem to figure
> out a good color scheme that seems to go togeher.

Ok, I've posted enough junk in the half hour since I got home. Time to post
something valuable (to someone).

One of our own evolt list members - Paola - has some GREAT colour picking
tools that I play with occasionally when the spirit so moves me. Check them
out at
http://www.limitless.co.uk/colour/swatch.lml

regards.
-marc