[thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Tue Dec 11 17:56:58 CST 2001

Hi Aardvark -

Paul wrote [ ... odler browsers - why are people still using them?]
and you wrote in part [... - corporate restrictions (some companies are still standardized on NN4.x) ]

Do you know where I could go to find stats re how many companies still use NN4.x ... and what kind of business they're in?

This is of particular interest re one of my clients 'cause of the time I spend testing for browser compatibility other than I.E.

Thanks,
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com