[thelist] multiple documents into 1 download

Karen Bowen Karen_Bowen at norwich-union.com.au
Tue Dec 11 22:19:30 CST 2001

Hi List,

I am trying to find a way to automatically stick a variable number of selected files (.pdf's) into one download.

Situation  =  we have a form interface, and the user is to select the files they want via checkboxes, then click the download button to get them all in one go.  The compiling of many files into one needs to be done automatically server-side.

I was thinking there may be a component of some sort to do this, but have not been able to find anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Karen

Karen Bowen
Navigator Asia
Web Channel Development Manager
Karen_Bowen at norwich-union.com.au

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please let us
know by reply email or phone and delete all copies from your computer
system.