[thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet

Mark Howells mark at mountain.ch
Wed Dec 12 03:09:09 CST 2001

> Von: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>
> Betreff: Re: [thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet
>
> Inside the evolt.org Rebuild: The HTML and CSS
> http://evolt.org/article/list/20/5816/
>
> [snip]
>
> so, why is anyone advocating cutting old browsers again?

Not me! I applaud the work that went into the Evolt redesign so that all
visitors can view content, with styling appropriate to their browser. That's
the perfect example of what I've been talking about all along and puts the
case much more succinctly than I could have in a text email.

(But then, I doubt the author of that piece had snipers watching him when he
was writing it!)

Regards
Mark Howells
Working in a Winter Wonderland