[thelist] Processing Multiple selects from drop downlist in perl

Adrian Fischer adrian at logo-logic.com
Wed Dec 12 04:06:50 CST 2001

I did some research and came up with the very little of any help.  The best
comment I say was that it is seldom used because its hard to work out at the
server end.

I think I need to get the selections into an array or hash (not sure which)
and then somehow process the hash/array to enter the selections into my db
(mysql)

Perhaps putting all the selections from the drop down into a variable
delimited by : or ; and inserting that into the column in the db?

Thats the theory anyway.

Can someone help me with the application of the theory?

Or point me in the right direction.

Regards

Adrian Fischer

PS

Thanks for the info on HTLM emails the other day as well.