[thelist] Another Way To Determine If You Should Support Old Browsers

Mark Howells mark at mountain.ch
Wed Dec 12 11:33:04 CST 2001

A good example of users not taking advantage of features built in to their
browser - you can increase /decrease the font size if you're using IE on
Mac, by pressing Command+ or Command- (though I doubt if any casual users
bother looking beyond the Back, Forward, Home and Reload buttons).

Regards
Mark Howells
Working in a Winter Wonderland
http://www.mark.ac