[thelist] Request: Troubleshooting help

Kimberly Carroll websavant at sirenwire.net
Wed Dec 12 11:49:25 CST 2001

Hi all!
I know I asked for help on this earlier, but it is driving me nuts!
This is the page: http:www.themayreport.com/jobcenter

Some users claim that the links are not working for them at all.
I cannot recreate the error.

Any help would be appreciated!
Kimberly

<tip type="good resource">
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and ImageReady, The GIMP in Linux, Macromedia's
fireworks, Bare Bones Software BBEdit, Jasc Paint Shop Pro, Allaire HomeSite
and MetaCreations Painter.

For those of you using these packages, there are better web-safe CLUTs
(Color Look Up Tables) available than the default installs.
http://www.visibone.com/swatches/ for free downloads and instructions.

AND, if any of you have "color blind users" as part of your user spec, they
have decent resources for that too. http://www.visibone.com/colorblind/.
</tip>