[thelist] home page max size

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 12 13:26:22 CST 2001

Just to be sure we all talk about the same thing: I am talking about the whole
page, html and images included.
not only html.. a 70KB page is really too big.
and it won't display until everything is downloaded if you use a table to embed
all the rest.
Use several tables to break down your page vertically, so at least, the first
table displays quickly, to tell the user that something is going on, and not
that the page is blank.