[thelist] Makovision content syndicated

Don Makoviney don at aspalliance.com
Wed Dec 12 14:36:51 CST 2001

(DISCLAIMER: This isn't a sales pitch honest! I'm just happy I figured out
how to syndicate!)

Hey, if anyone wants to use my MAKOVISION news articles, I have made them
easily accessible for integration into your website.

I am planning on building a nice SYNDICATION page for Makovision which
explains the process to anyone who happens to visit the site, but I figured
I would give list members a sneak preview if they would prefer to use it,
try it out, trash it, etc. . .
You can see it in action at:
See this one in action at http://www.makoviney.com/ or

Simply cut and paste the followoing code into your web page:

=========
HEADLINES ONLY
sample at:
http://www.makovision.com/syndication/summaries.html
=========
<!-- START PORTABLE HEADLINES -->
<script language="JavaScript"
src="http://www.makovision.com/syndication/mak2go.js"></script>
<!-- END PORTABLE HEADLINES -->

=========
HEADLINES WITH SUMMARIS
sample at:
http://www.makovision.com/syndication/headlines.html
=========
<!-- START PORTABLE HEADLINES -->
<script language="JavaScript"
src="http://www.makovision.com/syndication/maksummaries.js"></script>
<!-- END PORTABLE HEADLINES -->

Let me know if you experience any problems before I unleash it on an
unsuspecting public! hehehe. . .

Thanks,

Don Makoviney
MAKOVISION.COM - Handpicked News For Internet Developers
http://www.makovision.com/
FREE WebDev/Usability Newsletter
http://www.makovision.com/