[thelist] Netscape 4.7 mouseOver bug

Tim Kuhn tkuhn at eproject.com
Wed Dec 12 17:46:04 CST 2001

Hello all,
 I am having an interesting problem with a page in Netscape 4.7(now
there is a first). There is a mouseOver scroll button on the page.  The
page works fine as a HTML page. The problem arises when I put the html
into an XSL stylesheet. When that is rendered the mouseOver scroll does
not work anymore. The mouseOver displaying of the alt tag still works. I
have tried this with linked JavaScript files and with inline JavaScript
and they both fail. The page works fine in NN 6 and all the IE I tested
it in. My client uses NN 4.7 and that can't be changed. It can be seen
at http://genie.eproject.com . Thanks for the time.

Tim Kuhn
Software Engineer
eProject