[thelist] multiple documents into 1 download

Karen Bowen Karen_Bowen at norwich-union.com.au
Wed Dec 12 20:40:46 CST 2001

Shall also check this out - thanks so much Damian.

Cheers,
Karen

Karen Bowen
Navigator Asia
Web Channel Development Manager
Karen_Bowen at norwich-union.com.au

>>> damian_mac at hotmail.com 12/12/01 05:25am >>>
Hi

The best one I have used is xceed zip from http://www.xceedsoft.com/

It also lets you build branded self extracting files. A little pricy, but does the job very well.

Damian