[thelist] home page max size

Keith cache at dowebs.com
Thu Dec 13 03:47:46 CST 2001

Hi jeff

> i've never encountered any that didn't support that standard of
> setting a cookie for the domain and all subdomains using the
> dot-prefixed method -- ".domain.com".  can you provide a list of
> browsers that "get screwed up"?

I don't have IE6 installed so I couldn't test this out, but over the
weekend another evolt listee told me that IE6 refused to accept
wildcard .domain.com cookies until he manually set the site as
trusted or until he published a P3P privacy statement.  It also
refused a second.domain.com cookie being set by
first.domain.com for the same reasons. I'd be interested to know if
someone else with IE6 has run into this.

keith