[thelist] Watermark backgrounds and AOL

Tamara Abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Thu Dec 13 11:08:54 CST 2001

Hi all,

I recently took on a coding project as a subcontractor and one of the
problems is the watermark background at
http://www.occuhand.com/occuhand120601/tIndex.html

I didn't do the graphics or design on this page, but the graphics person
designed it with a watermark background. The project manager checked it in
AOL and said it looks awful. Well, the client wants it and I don't think
the problem is in my code, but I'm not a graphic artist.

I thought I'd ask you guys if you had any tips for this. I've been to the
AOL developer's site, but I'm not sure what to look for on this particular
problem.

TIA
tamara