[thelist] Cold Fusion - using onClick to submit a form with hidden fields

Mark Howells mark at mountain.ch
Thu Dec 13 11:53:42 CST 2001

You could try calling a function (e.g. onclick="doSubmit()") which includes

document.formName.submit()

instead of the direct link. We use this method in an intranet content
management system and have no problems in browsers from NS4 to IE6. (You'll
need to use the appropriate Javascript form object path if you're working
with layers.)

Regards
Mark Howells
Working in a Winter Wonderland