my evolt.org rating (was Re: [thelist] Opinion on Navigation)

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Thu Dec 13 20:19:30 CST 2001

Hey spinhead (and evolt admins too),

In this test, evolt rates very highly. The articles aren't nested many
levels deep, so it does make it easier. But also, the dropdown makes moving
between sections a breeze, the name of the section (and link to it) is
prominent on every article, and the search almost always returns useful
results.

I know the search works cause several times I've read articles, then come
back looking for them at a later date and never had problems finding what I
sought.

regards.
-marc