[thelist] ActiveXObject warning

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Fri Dec 14 05:05:27 CST 2001

Hi,
I guess the question is, what exactly are you trying to do?
If you want to put this script on a server, and allow visitors to manipulate
files on their own computers file-system, you're stuck with the warnings.
If you've made a little app, that you just want to run locally, you can
rename it to *.hta , and all security restrictions are lifted.
this also gives a few other options not normally available to html pages
(search Google)

Cheers,
Richard.