[thelist] my evolt.org rating

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Dec 14 08:09:28 CST 2001

At 04:42 PM 12/14/2001, Marc Seyon typed these words:

>Hey spinhead (and evolt admins too),
>
>In this test, evolt rates very highly. The articles aren't nested many
>levels deep, so it does make it easier. But also, the dropdown makes moving
>between sections a breeze, the name of the section (and link to it) is
>prominent on every article, and the search almost always returns useful
>results.

Marc,

Thanks for your comments.

I'd just like to remind those who haven't taken our evolt.org survey that
you can do so at http://evolt.org/survey

You can also leave your suggestions for the site at our "suggestions"
category: http://www.evolt.org/category/index.html?tid=26 (free
registration required)

And lastly, there's the good old contact form too:
http://www.evolt.org/contact/index.html

Please do voice your opinions. We're doing a lot of work on evolt behind
the scenes and your ideas will certainly help.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
madhu at members.evolt.org