[thelist] innerHTML Tag Issue

Mark Howells mark at mountain.ch
Fri Dec 14 08:14:09 CST 2001

- Have you tried closing the P tag before opening the textarea tag? Not sure
if a textarea is allowed inside a P tag in compliant HTML.
- It's better to use "bod_deny_reason" [with quotes]
- Can you put a P (block level) tag inside a span (inline level) tag ?

Regards
Mark Howells
Working in a Winter Wonderland
http://www.mark.ac