[thelist] IE6 causing ... text centering??

AtdtXav atdtxav at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 09:17:19 CST 2001

My computer was in a sad state and wouldn't -allow- me to
install IE 6 until I completely reloaded.

That's my excuse :)

I had a site where once I was using IE 6, all the text in all
the table cells was centered. Everything was, really.

I fixed the issue by setting text-align: left for TD in the css.
 The entire site is in a table, so I didn't check for non-TD.

However, I thought it was a curious bug, and if anyone knows why
something so visual broke between browsers, by all means I'd
love to hear ;)

Scott
http://spork.ofdoom.com/skd