[thelist] Alternatives to Frames?

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Fri Dec 14 10:28:07 CST 2001

I haven't read through the whole thread, because I'm lazy...but the best
implementation I have seen of frames is a site which used iframes just like
frames, and if the browser did not support iframes, it opened the main
window in a popup with minimum chrome, positioned exactly where the the
frame would be. This allowed them to keep the nav in the lower window, but
always visible and always accessible...

jon