[thelist] Watermark backgrounds and AOL

Wilma Schuller wilma at pwim.com
Fri Dec 14 11:05:19 CST 2001

Hi Tamara,

Sorry to jump in so late - but we've solved the problem with AOL's
compression of images by making any gif with non-web safe colors and
gradations animated gifs.  AOL does not compress those.  The animation
is usually very small (hardly noticable) and it does not add much to
the file size.  So far it has worked for us.

Wilma Schuller
wilma at pwim.com