[thelist] RegEx/ASP

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Fri Dec 14 21:37:08 CST 2001

+| Good late Friday/early Saturday to you --

Hi David

+| We're working on a CMS application for Human Resources to post job
+| openings. Teaching these folks to use HTML is not an option,
+| so we're
+| trying to make it simple simple.

Wow! Fun...

+| It's kind of working, but it's only picking up the first
+| occurance of
+| the string.

Well, there are a couple things it could be...

but I'm going to assume that you had all those lines in one field of the ADO
RS, namely "JobDesc".

So, try setting the Global property of the RegEx object to true. That should
do it for more than just the first match...

Ok, so my question is: do you want to code the CMS from scratch (fun as it
would be) instead of implementing one of the great free ones out there?

<rory disposition="hmm... friday night, me, working, where's the life?"
alt="8o"/>