[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 14-DEC-01

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Fri Dec 14 23:55:02 CST 2001

evolt.org headlines for 14-DEC-01

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Jobs: Web Ecommerce Developer Required (Author: pphelan)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/23/18649/index.html

An ambitious programmer is required by a fast growing West London
based IT Consultancy.

Commentary & Society: evolt.org celebrates three years (Author: djc)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/25/18629/index.html

As I sit down and reflect upon the third anniversary of evolt.org,
one word pops in to my head again and again: Wow.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org