[thelist] text-align:left and I.E. 6 (and now NN4.7)

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Sat Dec 15 19:32:54 CST 2001

Well, thought it was resolved. I.E. 5.5 and N6.1 just love it. However, NN4.7 doesn't recognize the inline style <.style="text-align: center">. So the remote CSS instructions are overriding it still. Even if I created two style sheets, I still need the inline instructions to override the remote file aligning the text left (to satisfy I.E. 6). Caught in a dilemma. Is there a way out?

Sharon