[thelist] Table Cell background image not appearing in Netscape Communicator 4.77 (Win 2K)

Michael Barrett mbarrett at triad.rr.com
Mon Dec 17 09:25:27 CST 2001

Hello Listers/ees:

I'm having an issue.

I'm working on comps for a site that uses nested tables to create a
semi-fluid layout.

Many of the table cells use background images to create borders around
content.

Most of these background images are showing up just fine cross platform and
cross browser. However the inner most box...dark gray border, white
interior...is losing the background images in Netscape 4.77 in Windows.
I haven't found a discrepancy in the HTML, not there isn't one, but I'm
flummoxed.

Thanks for any suggestions!

--
Michael Barrett