[thelist] Multiple Installations of IE?

Chad Savage jg3_savage at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 10:36:48 CST 2001

>> To add to this question: How dangerous is it to
>> install multiple versions of IE on a PC (Win98SE)?
>
>[...]
>
>not dangerous at all -- you can't...

That's what I was afraid of.

How, then, does one test a site in a different version
of IE than the one installed? *Is* there a way, short
of going to great lengths and pains (maintaining more
than one installation of Windows; having more than one
PC; etc.)?

I wasn't worried about this 'til people started
pointing out how few users are upgrading to IE6 (which
I installed when it came out, because... well, I just
did).

Thankee X 2!

Chad

=====