[thelist] width=90% is larger than expected and a horinzontal scroll bar appears.

Craig Saila crsaila at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 17 11:50:54 CST 2001

Alliax wrote:

 > the table is set to 90% and yet a horizontal scroll bar appear, and
 > seeing approximatively, it seems the 90% are calculated from the
 > resulting total width. Not the width of the document (nothing I see
 >  could be making the page larger than the tables themselves)

This is a now problem with IE 6 and has to do with the use of frames,
and I think CSS.

For some reason the framed page is believed to have a width of around
110%. Horizontal scroll bars will only appear if the full page cannot be
shown on screen.

No idea of a fix, except to make short (in length) pages or don't use
frames, neither are ideal...

--
Cheers,

Craig Saila