[thelist] Access Date Trouble

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Tue Dec 18 07:35:35 CST 2001

Rudy,
	no, thats not the problem, I always format my date when I'm calling it out
of the database:

idate = FormatDateTime(objRS("idate"), 2)

The things thats happening is for some reason (only on my PC) the value
Now() is correct, I've checked it and its the right date and time in General
Date format in the database, but when it actually writes the date/time it
messes it up and I cannot figure out why - thats the problem, what happens
to the date from the query executing and the database recording it?

cheers

paul