[thelist] web-based image manipulation software

Bill Lovett bill at ilovett.com
Tue Dec 18 10:41:37 CST 2001

I'm working on a photo gallery application at the moment that involves
the use of thumbnail images and full size images. The user is forced
to upload two files, and I'm wondering if there's a way around
that. Ideally I'd like to deliver an application that only asks you to
upload one file, then allows you to resize it to a thumbnail from
within the browser (or does the resizing automatically).
So far I've been reading about Imagemagik-- are there any other
libraries/components out there?

-bill