[thelist] New Site

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Dec 18 15:17:10 CST 2001

minor one (surprised Adrian didn't mention it): I have no idea that I've
actually got focus on the text boxes, i.e. the cursor is invisible. Let
me know that I can type (contrast the color)...

but I'm in love with the car (mmmm, but can I fit in it?) and the site's
very nice...

signed up, selected plain text for email, and here's what I got
(password removed below):

--------
Thanks for signing up. You now have full access to MINIUSA.COM
                                and can expect good stuff from us in
your email box soon.\n
Username: sgd
Password:

--------

**Note the "\n" and the line break and spacing between MINIUSA.COM and
the word "and" in the body is how I got the email

sgd