[thelist] Viewing the clipboard

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Wed Dec 19 00:13:29 CST 2001

At 10:05 PM 12/18/2001, you wrote:

>In Win9x I could view the clipboard contents by making an alias of
>clipboard to my desktop. Win2k doesn't seem to have such a file. How can I
>view my clipboard contents in Win2K?

 From the Win2K help file....

Clipboard Viewer

In Windows 2000, Clipboard Viewer has been renamed Clipbook Viewer.
ClipBook Viewer shows you the information you have copied to the Clipboard.
You can store information permanently in your Local ClipBook and share it
with other users. The Local ClipBook opens when you start ClipBook Viewer.
For information about using ClipBook Viewer, see Related Topics or click
the Help menu in ClipBook Viewer.

To open ClipBook Viewer, click Start, click Run, and then type clipbrd.

---
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys