[thelist] New Site -

maurice maurice at graciebarra.be
Wed Dec 19 01:48:03 CST 2001

The designers obviously think their 'target audience' is somewhat on the
richer side, or at least (almost) none of them will be using a computer who
can't handle flash, or none of them will be surfing in a library on some old
box.
I wouldn't use flash either, but then i wouldn't buy an overpriced, too
small car just on its fantastic looks alone.
So maybe the site is pretty good for the public its trying to reach

Maurice

PS I do like the site though, very slick, very well done.