[thelist] Pop-up Stopper recommendations

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 13:38:04 CST 2001

On Tuesday, December 18, 2001, aardvark (roselli at earthlink.net) said:

>garret, great link...
>
>however, in both my mozilla and N6 installs, there's no file called
>pref.js...

This is on windows right? I seem to remember Elfur had the same problem
trying to find that file. Turns out its called something different.

>suggestions?

Hmmm, I think it's either winpref.js or config.js. If they don't work,
you might be able to get an answer on #mozilla on irc.openprojects.net.
Can't tell ya anymore than that I'm afraid, all Linux boxes over here *:)

G.