[thelist] tackling a major Javascript project -advice?

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Thu Dec 20 12:30:36 CST 2001

+| I want this to be as DOM compliant as possible, and its
+| going to require
+| some pretty serious scripting. I normally turn to irt.org
+| for Javascript
+| reference, but their stuff is pretty out of date - all
+| document.all and
+| things like that.

+1

Today I also go to www.devguru.com and www.w3schools.com

www.wvdl.com has gotten a little out of date, but I still go there
sometimes. They have some links (of unknown validity) at the bottom of their
JS section...

And, though I don't have a URL (internet just went kaput), doesn't webmonkey
have something juicy?

+| Anybody know a good place to read up on this stuff? Particularly the
+| click and drag method of creating DIVs....

The what method?

<rory disposition="We hope to have met your most immediate needs, which of
course, will give rise to more complex and important needs, while at the
same time equipped you to meet them yourself." alt="8)"/>